Thursday, December 25, 2008

A blog is like a homeless person, it only performs if you feed it.

I'm really sorry, it's been a week since my last update and i have ridiculous amounts of photos and wicked stories to post up. Christmas kicked me pretty hard in the nuts but i had a really nice time over all and i think everyone benefited from having me around.
I'm going skateboarding today so look out for my "Just a group of friends, skating through the streets, expressing themselves!" post. It's going to be choc full of friendship, art and the pursuit of the perfect place to spend time with your friends and land that special trick that you've always wanted to share with yourself.

And to the clueless motherfuckers that were coming into my work at the end of every day last week and finger-fucking the racks and molesting all the jeans after they've been cleaned up, i've been working on a special roundhouse kick that not only decapitates you, but also takes a photo of you at the exact point of impact for me to post on my blog and show everyone how much of a pussy you are. So by all means, do it again next year and give me an excuse to use it.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope next year is a little easier for you all aka i'll try and post more often next year.

2 comments:

Julian Cole said...

Looking forward to those killer shots!

Dont worry about the posts, I just discovered the backlogs of Truly Henious! Let me just say that I am mortified to find out through this blog that Rick Ross has been living a lie and that all this time I had been duped by "The Boss"

Keep up the good shit, and looking forward to your switch to full time getting paid to blog job in 09

Seymour Scagnetti said...

If it wasnt for those meddling kids!