Thursday, September 13, 2012

The iPhone 5: You're going to use it a lot.

This morning I woke up and checked my Facebook and people were hyping the shit out of the iPhone 5. I didn't even know the iPhone 5 was ready yet but then I realized it's been about 15 minutes since the iPhone 4 came out so we're obviously due for a new one. I've gone to the liberty of editing Apple's spec sheet because it didn't read very well and made me feel like I was being sold something I already had by a team of youth co-ordinators. 

 






6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome......

Where do I get one?

(of those cool Caucasian females,..,,)

Unknown said...

This...is halarious! nice post haha!

reuel said...

so salty

Gracie. said...

HILARIOUS

Unknown said...

Awesome Thanks for sharing.mawords.com/telekupon.ru‎

jhon said...

Iphone 5 Review And Specs